Smart Diagnostics are un-intrusive checks that can be run against the system to self diagnose a line issue.
The diagnostic runs the following automated tests:
1. Check the circuit activation status
2. Check the authentication credentials are correctly setup in radius
3. Check the IP address configuration is correctly setup in radius
4. Check for any rate limiting on the circuit
5. Check for related known incidents that may impact the service
6. Check if the circuit is currently in sync and for intermittent connections
7. Check for any known issues with the chipset version on this circuit
8. Check the radius logs for any authentication issues
9. Check circuit profile and line statistics for optimal configuration
10. Query SNMP information for further issues
If no issue is found, the system advises on physical tests that can be performed and also displays recommendations for next steps.
For 24/7 circuit support please call:
+44 (0) 333 101 0620
Alternatively you can add a note for the circuit support team:
1. Log into the ISP4 Portal using your email address. 2. Go to the Circuit you wish to add a note for. 3. Add a Note via the Circuit History tab.